4.03.2010

Hunting for Zidane's foot

I always wanted to buy a fine- well you can say first class- soccer boot. but my ambition always strangled with any second or third thoughts, and so on, and so on. yes it is a good boot, same exact spec with all professional player like Gerrard, Beckham, or even Zidane – though its impossible for me to have Zidane’s last Predator :D

yes, my feet will fit the boot, but is it vice versa?? and I’m trying to answer all of my schizophrenic thoughts inside.

· will it fit my feet?

well, since I have the size of so called international size – 44 or 10 in US size, yeah I guess it’ll fit.

· will it fit the local field contour?

I guess we never know, but if it’s a firm ground, it should be okay :D

· how I’m gonna use it?

If I have a weapon, I’ll make a war, that’s the idea, its healthy thought :P

· do I afford to have it?

hmm, it’s a bit tricky question…. I’ll get my chance, looking back at my history, I’m pretty optimist.

· is it gonna be worth somethin?

is not worth to take out all of my money to buy this thing just because I want it, but it’s gonna be worth for me because this is the chance to delete one of my wish list, cause I’ve been wanting it all my life, its gonna be worth for me because this is the exact to have it for use, to take knowledge of it technology, and to feel what zidane’s feet feel.

so I guess, I have the heart to find something. Although it’s gotta be suit my wallet also. The hunting is narrowed to only 2 biggest brands in soccer boot while my finger clicking some links. Its either Nike or adidas. Since they categorized their entire model into 3 different category, which is speed, control, and power, I tried to look something fit my game. I always like predator and why don’t I tried some vapor fever??

My choice was stopped at this mercurial line, players like Ribery, Drogba and the overrated eye catching Christiano Ronaldo worn this thing for something. Thus, I find there are 5 classes on this line and some other limited mercurial series on the line (find out more about mercurial line here). It kinda lightweight looking, pretty good shape, and nice attitude boot, at least I guess so. Beside, you never get wrong with Nike, you think??

So, I choooooseeeed a talaria. a middle class mercurial, good material, good price and good colors. it lined up on 900k in local store, but its negotiable. But I always looking for some black volt series, coz red is too Saturday night fever’s Johnny Travolta to me, Blue is too mellow and yellow is just wrong hahahahaha…

But God hands was playing it role, I couldn’t get my size, even to the seller that already promised me a pair of 44 sized Talaria. I guess no mercurial will fit my feet anyway.

then again, I switch to the brand that we all love for years, adidas. while mercurial is for speed characteristic, I don’t wanna brag with the F series (Adidas’s speed spec) its just lame. so, its either adipure or a long time historical friend of my feet; predator.

and of course the adipure and predator have their own classes (find out more about adidas classes here). my finger ended with a notification-as the facebook said- of a predator line. I have seen it already launching a new series of 2010 predator X, somehow i dislike it. but the old generation caught my sight. I have worn a futsal pulsado series in the generation of predator pulse, but I don’t like the next generation of predator absolute (although this is where Zidane’s line stopped), and then predator powerswerve caught my eyes again, specially the Beckham series (DB). so if I dislike the new predator, I guess its reasonable.

then again if the talaria is not the highest class, a powerswerve surprisingly fits my wallet. and its the highest class- on it generation of course. lined at 2400k on it first appearance, 1700k-1900k on the local counter, and 1000k-1400k on the good seller. now, the task is to find good size and color. well, 44 is always a friendly adidas size for me, and black is something suit my appearances. I wont brag about the size, but I got 4 different colors options and its all catchy :D

I got 4 options, I guess these are the last stock of powerswerve that still exist in Indonesia now- NOS (new old stock)

I have to be incongruity honest this time, I wanna be catchy, and sparkling, its not my style but the last color option give me all the details I need. the item number explain it is one of the limited series of uni-red and metallic gold, with flame details on it. kinda catchy, isn’t it?

my finger dialed a phone number…

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment